Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Special Cat Star Chronicles Price Promotion!

For a limited time, the ebook versions of every Cat Star Chronicles title are on sale! The new prices should be posted by the end of this week. You'll find links to most platforms on my Cat Star Chronicles website page.


Title
EBook Price
Fugitive
$       2.51
Hero
$       2.99
Outcast
$       2.99
Rebel
$       3.99
Rogue
$       1.99
Slave
$       2.99
Stud
$       2.99
Virgin
$       2.99
Warrior
$       1.99
Wildcat
$       2.99

5 comments:

  1. afraid not... Amazon still has Slave for 6.39. I have them all in print but can't resist getting them again in ebook format :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess somebody dropped the ball, huh? :)

      Delete
    2. Just contacted the folks at Sourcebooks. They forgot to tell me the sale hasn't started yet!

      Delete
  2. These are the current prices on Amazon as of this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: เน็ตทรูรายวันไม่ลดสปีด

    ReplyDelete