Easy Morning Glory Muffins (Healthy Recipe) That My Men like
"These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They combine the great taste and chewy texture of carrots with the wonderful flavors of apple, raisins, coconut, walnuts, and cinnamon." Cook Time: 20 Min Ready In: 45 Min. Makes 12
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and shredded
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil (Substitute 1 cup unsweetened applesauce)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in the carrot, raisins, nuts, coconut, and apple.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, oil, and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into the carrot/flour mixture, just until moistened. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for , until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Butter them up and enjoy!