And with that in mind, here's another great recipe from our own Diva Donna!
Well it's Sunday and we just got up . We slept in a Bit. My Boy Toy wants some PB French Toast. So while he's making the bed. I decided to whip up a Batch. It's Tasty!
PEANUT BUTTER FRENCH TOAST
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices bread
- Whisk together milk, eggs, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Heat the oil in a griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve hot.