Here's another fun recipe from our own Diva Donna, just in time for the Super Bowl!
Cheryl, I get a wild hair once in the while. LOL! I try nutty things. Well, this one beats my cheese burger pizza. It's...
BAKED POTATO PIZZA (I'm thinking football or hockey parties)
- 1 (6.5 ounce) package pizza crust mix
- 3 medium unpeeled potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare crust according to package directions. Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Add potatoes and toss. Spread sour cream over crust; top with potato mixture, bacon, onions and cheeses. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.