This is a very tasty and exotic recipe using the grill. I imagine that by now you’re all thinking “Are you crazy Leslie it’s freezing out there!” But trust me when I say that once you taste it you won’t mind the cold weather so much.
1. 2 poblano peppers
2. 1 tbsp pine nuts
3. 4 oz snow crab
4. ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, part skim
5. 1 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
6. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice tops off peppers, but keep the top with the stem attached.
2. Remove seeds and rinse. Drain peppers upside down.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients and divide between the two peppers.
4. Replace tops and secure with toothpicks that have been soaked in water.
5. Grill until peppers are soft and blackened. (Don’t worry they are not burned)