Recipe courtesy of Leslie!
Ingredients and Cherries
- Waxed paper-lined baking sheet
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh cherries
- 2 Tbsp. of butter
- 12 oz. of dark chocolate (melting wafers)
- 12 oz. of (melting wafers)
Party City sells melting wafers that taste good and hardens quick so it's perfect for making this treat.
- Rinse and dry the strawberries and cherries (not taking off the stem)
- In a microwave safe container place the dark chocolate and one Tbsp. of butter.
- Microwave for one minute and then stir. Repeating the process until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Holding by the stem dip each strawberry and cherry into the dark chocolate coating 2/3 of the berries and leaving 1/3 uncoated.
- Place the berries on the waxed paper-lined baking sheet and put inside the fridge to cool down.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the white chocolate after the dark chocolate has harden on the berries.
- Holding by the stem dip each strawberry and cherry into the only the tip of each berry.
- Repeat step 6.