PASTA Primavera with Italian Turkey Sausage(serves 8 women) or (3 men)
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked farfalle pasta
- 1 pound hot Italian turkey sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices or ( )
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 2 small yellow squash, chopped
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green , chopped
- 20 leaves fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place farfalle pasta in pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until ; drain.
- Place sausage in a large skillet over medium heat and cook until evenly brown; set aside. Heat 1/4 cup oil in skillet. Stir in garlic and onion, and cook until tender. Mix in zucchini, squash, tomatoes, bell pepper and basil. Dissolve bouillon in mixture. Season with red pepper. Stir in remaining oil. Continue cooking 10 minutes.
- Mix pasta, sausage and cheese into skillet. Continue cooking 5 minutes, or until heated through. YOU WILL WANT EXTRA HELPINGS OF THIS!! ENJOY!!