Here's another scrumptious recipe from our own Diva Donna! The picture alone is making me hungry!
Bang'n Blueberry Coffee Cake
1/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c white sugar
1/4 c flour
3TBSP butter, room temp
1 tsp. cinnamon
Cake1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 c melted butter
1 beaten egg
1/2 c milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c frozen blueberries
1. Grease and flour a loaf or cake pan. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. For the topping - In small mixing bowl, combine streusel ingredients. Blend with fork until crumbly. Set aside.
3. In a small sauce pan, heat half the blueberries and 1 tsp of sugar over medium heat, while occasionally mashing the berries. Heat until berries turn into slightly thick syrup. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt into a bowl. In a medium bowl, mix together beaten egg and 3/4 cup sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter. Add milk and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture and mix well.
5. Pour 1/2 the batter into a greased and floured pan. Sprinkle with remaining blueberries and half the streusel topping, then top with remaining batter. Using a spoon, drizzle the blueberry syrup over the top, and gently swirl with a toothpick to slightly mix in. Top with remaining streusel.
6. Bake at 375 for 35 to 45 min. Remove from oven. Partially Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut and serve. Enjoy!!