If you don't have a chocolate hunk, you might try some of Donna's Magic Cookie Bars!
MAGIC Cookie Bars (No Bowls) 24 Bars
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish). In 13 x 9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.