Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tasty Tuesday Shrimp Alfredo!

Here's another great recipe from our own Diva Donna!
SHRIMP ALFREDO

Ingredients

  • 1 pound fettuccini pasta
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 pound cooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced or chopped real fine
  • 1 cup half-and-half cream
  • 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese or more
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
  • salt to taste
Directions

  1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
  2. In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in the butter for about one minute. Pour in half and half; stir. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in one tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly. After all Parmesan is added, mix in parsley and salt. Stir frequently making sure it does not boil. Sauce will take a while to thicken.
  3. When sauce has thickened, combine with cooked pasta noodles; serve with a hot hunk nearby and some nice wine. YUMMO!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I'm sure neither of these guys is shrimpy in any way. Love this recipe btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know it's too bad we can't see the veins in that shrimp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tattoos and I love shrimp alfredo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *snicker* Want to see veins in your shrimp, Nancy? Hold on until tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely boys!

    Cheryl, did you tend to your 1 AM Morning Glory?

    WV Logicle:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, but I must admit, I was without a great deal of enthusiasm. After midnight, I sort of turn into a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, ladies, if you look closely at the tattoos, you will see that these pics are both of the same guy. Cute little bugger, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So date Peter Peter The Pumpkin Eater!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today we needed to cleanse our palette for Wednesday's wicked whopper delights. And I was canning pickles again(18 Quart jars) and handled all the big ones before I speared them. Yes, I think this boy Bobbie is a real cutie Cheryl and I love his Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Trust the Yah Yahs to make pickles and pumpkins seem erotic!

    ReplyDelete