I'm guest blogging today on The Book Faery, talking about balancing home, career, writing, etc. Come on over if you can!
DONNA's Turkey Salad
- 6 cups cooked turkey meat
- 6 eggs cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) jar , chopped
- 1 1/2 (10 ounce) jars mustard-mayonnaise blend ( )
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with . Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, turkey, pickles, prepared mustard/mayonnaise sandwich and salad sauce (Or Dijon) and plain mayonnaise. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 3 hours before serving.