And now for another tempting recipe from our own Diva Donna!
Gee Whiz, Cheryl! We didn't get enough controversy from Friday's Big Grumpy Pants post. Maybe this will one will raise some eyebrows too. A cute, finger licking good hunk photo.
But come on try this, you just want to lick your fingers and taste this delicacy. I'm talking about the dessert now...
CHOCOLATE DISGUST DESSERT
- 1 bx chocolate fudge cake, prepared
- 2 bx chocolate instant pudding, prepared
- 1 lg tub of cool whip
- 6 heath candy bars, crushed
- 1/2 c Kahlua liquor
Directions1. Cut your prepared cake into cubes.
2. In a large glass bowl, layer the bottom with a third of your cake cubes. Then sprinkle with 1/3 Kahlua. Top with a layer of pudding, then a layer of Cool Whip. Then a layer of candy.
3. Repeat this for 2 more layers, ending with the topping of Cool Whip and sprinkled candy!